Chaplaincy services for the University of Leeds are located in the Emmanuel Centre, next to the Parkinson Building. The Chaplaincy is here for staff and students.
Chaplains are available for drop-in visits and for appointments, and we have a 24/7 out of hours phone line.
Come to the Chaplaincy…
- Whether you have a faith (Christian, Jewish, Muslim etc.) or have no religious beliefs.
- When you need someone independent and confidential to talk to.
- If you’re finding life difficult or you have a tricky decision to make.
- If you have lost someone close to you.
- If you want to explore spirituality.
- For personal private prayer.
- To join in with worship services.
We are here to support you pastorally, or in faith.
Chaplaincy Office: 0113 343 5071
Or E-mail: email@example.com
Out of hours phone: 07780 613862 to speak to a chaplain.