Chaplaincy services for the University of Law are located in the Emmanuel Centre, next to the Parkinson Building on Woodhouse Lane. A chaplain can also visit you in your office, home or other mutually agreed location. The Chaplaincy is here for staff and students.
Chaplains are available for drop-in visits and for appointments, and we have a 24/7 emergency phone service.
Use the Chaplaincy:
- Whether you have a faith (Christian, Jewish, Muslim etc.) or have no religious beliefs.
- When you need someone independent and confidential to talk to.
- If you’re finding life difficult or you have a tricky decision to make.
- If you have lost someone close to you.
- If want to explore spirituality.
We will not try to make you religious, we are here to help you in any way that we can.
Chaplaincy Office: 343 5071, firstname.lastname@example.org
24 Emergency: 07780 613862