Chaplaincy services for the University of Leeds are located in the Emmanuel Centre, next to the Parkinson Building. The Chaplaincy is here for staff and students.
Chaplains are available for drop-in visits and for appointments, and we have a 24/7 emergency phone service.
Use the Chaplaincy:
- Whether you have a faith (Christian, Jewish, Muslim etc.) or have no religious beliefs.
- When you need someone independent and confidential to talk to.
- If you’re finding life difficult or you have a tricky decision to make.
- If you have lost someone close to you.
- If want to explore spirituality.
We will not try to make you religious, we are here to help you in any way that we can.
The Common Room is a great place to make yourself a hot drink and relax or you can go to the Claire Chapel for some quiet time.
Chaplaincy Office: 343 5071, email@example.com