Chaplains can support you or accompany you on occasions such as:
•you’re finding university life difficult and need someone to talk to;
•you need time to think;
•you need help in times of crisis;
• you need to make a decision and need support in doing so;
• you regret what has happened and need to move on;
• someone has died and you need support;
• you want to deepen your spiritual experience;
• you have personal struggles or relationship problems.
Chaplains have links with specialist sources of help within the universities in Leeds and can help you to access appropriate support.
Next to the Parkinson Building on the University of Leeds Campus, but open to staff and students from the University of Leeds, Leeds Beckett University and The University of Law. Drop in to relax with a cup of tea or coffee in our common room or to use the chapel for quiet contemplation and prayer. Space is bookable for your own prayer and fellowship groups.Contact Us